If you or a loved one have been injured or experienced side effects from Taxotere, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit and receive compensation.
Our experienced legal team and helpful support staff are available to speak with you concerning your situation during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Central Standard Time.
You can reach us by calling our toll-free hotline at 1-866-275-4454, or by filling out the free case evaluation form located on this page. In the event that you are unable to reach us during our normal business hours, one of our staff will contact you by phone or email within the next business day.
As always, we do not charge for a consultation.
Hissey Kientz, LLP 9442 Capital of Texas Hwy. North One Arboretum Plaza, Suite 400 Austin, Texas 78759
Thank you for contacting Hissey Kientz, LLP by filling out a free consultation form on the Taxotere Lawsuit Help website. Hissey Kientz, LLP, the sponsor of TaxotereLawsuitHelp.com, is committed to protecting your legal rights during this difficult time.
Please read the following information to make the process of evaluating your potential case as quick and easy as possible. Once again, thank you for contacting Hissey Kientz, LLP.
A few things to know:
- This is a free case evaluation. You will notbe charged for submission of your case information or the information we send back to you.
- Hissey Kientz, LLP has a certain set of criteria or factors for each medical product or device that must be met in order for us to accept your case. Other law firms may have acceptance criteria that differ from Hissey Kientz, LLP.
- If you meet our initial criteria for a specific medical product or device, we will follow up with you by phone and/or email to learn more about your potential case.
Please have this information on hand:
- Dates(month/year) of the: a) use of the drug you are inquiring about or medical device you had implanted b) injury
- General contact information for doctors and/or hospitals that treated your injury from this drug/device.
- Clear information about the side effects/conditions you had treated. The medical names will be helpful, but are not necessary as long as you know the common names of the conditions/diseases/side effects.
- Injured person’s date of birth.
Thank you. Hissey Kientz, LLP will be contacting you shortly to follow up with your free case evaluation.
Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm Central Time. We respond to all qualified inquiries as quickly as possible.